I Will Design Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design

Hi, thanks for visiting my profile

get your unique minimal logo design that will identify your business, I'm graphic minimal logo designer and business logo designer, I know that you are here looking for your unique logo, and we can work together to  désign an incredible minimal lógo  for your business.

How it works

Firrst I will send you simple brief to make me have all info about what you minimal logo design should be
Second I will send you a simple sketch if you approve I will start designing your modern minimalist business lógo désign.


Basic Modern minimalist Business lógo désign1 Concepts + UNLIMITED Revisions + JPG+PNG File transparecy

Standard Modern minimalist Bussiness Logo design 
2 Concepts + UNLIMITED Revisions + JPG+PNG +social kit+ source file + 3d mockup

Premium Modern minimalist logo design
3 Concepts + UNLIMITED Revisions + JPG+PNG +social kit+ source file + 3d mockup+ vetor
Why do you need to trust  Me? 

  1. 100% unique  guaranteed.
  2. I do all ketch process before I start work
  3. high-quality  with high resolution
  4. Unlimited revisions
  5. 100% satisfaction guarantee 


ORDER NOW 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog